Saturday 25 August 2012

14 weeks

And so so happy to be here! Officially means second trimester and with that, less worry (with any luck) and more energy. I am definitely having more energy and the sickness has almost vanished although it is worse when tired.
We have just come back from a weeks holiday as a whole family and felt pretty good- I even managed some work outs and we were quite active most days walking a few miles.

The biggest update is that I have been feeling him move this week! I thought i could feel something last week and kept tabs on it and this week there really isn't any doubt. He is mainly active at night whilst laying on the sofa or bed and whilst it's too early for actual kicks or to feel movement from the outside, I am enjoying the squirming sensations as I know he is safe and happy.

My IPs are being wonderful, and being as I had always wanted- respectful and yet caring and just like friends. And my IM is having a sort of transformation! She is so much more forthcoming, happy, really excited and comfortable and it rubs off on me. With IF being in Madagascar last week, it was nice to be in contact with her instead and she just keeps thanking me and telling me how wonderful I am. Its so nice to be valued that's for sure!

I am definitely giving surrogacy forums and the whole community a wider berth recently. I still have friends who are surrogates, but in terms of taking part in the community it just doesn't factor in. I think partially, it has something to do with trying to get my life back a bit as I mentioned in my last post, (and sometimes I lose my patience with some Surros and IPs and their conduct alike but more about that another time), but also I don't have anything to say. Like I said, everything (for now) is perfect and as it should be, so what do I have to say or contribute! Of course, things tend to change!

This coming week, dinner with my IPs or a take out at my house if I am too tired to leave the sofa!

No comments:

Post a Comment