Sunday 2 September 2012

15 weeks

Yes, only 25 to go, ha ha!
 Symptom wise, feeling really good surprisingly. I have lots of energy back, and have even got back to gardening and baking etc. I still like to have half an hour snooze on the sofa in the afternoon if I can that just perks me up until the kids bed time but I like to think that its just the baby having a little peace and quiet in this mad house!
Sickness has gone thankfully, although again, i can't miss a meal and have to have an afternoon snack just to tide me over and keep going.

Baby is moving around lots and the little tiny kicks are occurring. They are so faint, much like a bubble popping, but so lovely. He is definitely more active in the afternoon and evening- I am thinking a night owl just like his mummy and daddy and not like me! He he!

I have my next midwife appointment this week and bloods for the Triple Test as they couldn't measure the babies neck properly at the NT scan. Unfortunately IPs are away on another holiday, this time to Greece- I can't help but laugh at them and shake me head. In a way that says, enjoy it guys, this will be last year in 18 that you will be able to take off so much time and go off somewhere warm!! And deep down, I think they are pleased!


No comments:

Post a Comment