Friday 17 August 2012

Ultrasound!

We had our ultrasound and everything looked great. Baby was sleeping mostly and I had to get up and walk around to try and get his measurements for Downs testing. He really didn't like have his 'home' jiggled by the Sonographer as he began to kick out and protest- and it still didn't get him into the correct position. So i will have the triple test after 14 weeks instead.
But size wise, he was measuring one day ahead again, making me 13 weeks on Saturday so that is great. And my IM was so overwhelmed and touched- she couldn't stop smiling and/or crying and she kept on thanking me over and over again. She was so sweet.

Sonographer was also really supportive and gave us lots and lots of free pictures instead of £3 each and IM sent some pictures to IF who is in Madagascar on a charity trip for children. He is thrilled and kept saying I was a clever lady- Erm, I am not sure clever has anything to do with it! But their happiness makes everything all worth it and is great to see and hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment