Sunday 15 July 2012

Our 8 week scan!

Well, we are back from a lovely day and our early scan. Everything went perfectly, and there is one bean, measuring one day ahead, with a heartbeat of 146! Everything is as it should be and my IPs were over the moon! They gripped on to my hand and we all just couldn't stop smiling. We went and grabbed coffee after to all just sit and chat and marvel that we have been so lucky so far. So our EDD is the 24th of February, but that could change at our next scan. I was expecting to measure 7 weeks 6 days by LMP but more importantly, 7 weeks 3/4 days based on Ovulation. The cycle was such hard work and i think that FF got my ovulation wrong, may be because of the thermometer being wrong. Which means that Insems were timed perfectly and it wasn't such a long shot after all. But whatever, we are happy and that is all that matters!

 My IM and my husband
Excuse the scan picture, as i don't have a working scanner at the moment so it is off my BB. Luckily the sonographer was lovely and made sure we had extra prints so we all had some without us having to ask so that was a lovely touch. I don't think there is anything else to say at this point! We are just so happy and excited! (I will do the full length pic tomorrow to mark 8 weeks.)

1 comment: