Monday 16 July 2012

8 weeks (and one day!?)

I have my 8 week picture, and I am surprised that i can actually wear the same clothes as I did 4 weeks! I did, but it isn't easy. Look at my stomach!? And i am holding that thing in. I have to undo my trousers in the evening if i want to sit down as it cuts me in half and i can feel my uterus start cramping. This is what you get after 5 previous pregnancies.

I have put on another 2lbs on top of the other weight gain this week, but as you can see, it is 90% on my tummy alone.  The rest is on my breasts and my face.

Symptoms wise, I am still exhausted, very sick and still a bit dizzy. And in between that, hungry! So in order to stop feeling sick, and have more energy, and feel less light headed I am eating little and often. Ok, more than often. And then I am hungry the rest of time so i eat then too. Sigh!
12 weeks, is when I hope to feel better, and do something about this. I feel like I am just surviving at the moment, but in a few weeks I am hoping to get my energy back and get back on track and may be restart exercise! Fingers crossed.


No comments:

Post a Comment