Monday 6 August 2012

11 Weeks

Ok, so feeling a little less sick and tired over the weekend. I think I rested up more as OH went above and beyond and even left work early on Friday to help out. Feeling really sick right now, but I just drank far too much neat fruit juice (I have a constipation issue too right now!).

Anyway, not much else to say this week. IF is flying out to his charity mission on Wednesday and we are talking about how to contact him via skype for the scan on the 16th.

 I just can't wait for school to start again in September as i will be able to rest, work out and 'de-stress' as much as I and the baby need to. IM lent me her bike so i can substitute the running for cycling and I have been swimming and doing some strength exercises although I need a bit more energy to really make a difference. Photo to follow next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment