Saturday 16 June 2012

Not sure what to say or think....

 10dpo midday a few minutes after dipping
 10dpo, evening 5 mins past dipping
 11dpo 3 minutes past dipping, so official result
 11dpo 4 minutes past dipping
Dried 11dpo

I know, they are only cheap strips and blue dye. This was the product of two seperate trips to supermarkets and they didn't have any FRER. Ugh! But i have used 3 different brands and all said a faint positive. I am so shocked and amazed that this may even be an option. I just can't get me head around this yet. But thought i may see what anyone else thinks so if you fancy chiming in, i would be grateful. If not, i will just sit here like an open mouthed goldfish for a few more days, eyes bulging out of my head and buy some FRERs.

Oh and chart is looking great too, with some lovely increased temperatures.

No comments:

Post a Comment