Thursday 21 June 2012

No Scan

Just to update, there won't be a scan until 12 weeks as IPs have a busy social calandar and we can't fit it in. The clinic could only do either two weekends and they are away with friends both of those so I did suggest that I go and then they offered to pop in and see the photos, but then my OH and I felt a bit weird doing that.

 I offered to pay for the early scan as i always do in matches to confirm pregnancy for expenses reasons and so that they could see the bean on the screen, and become excited, not for us to be there alone. To be fair, IF seemed seemed excited about it and offered to drive down early from their friends but IM wasn't sure and I said aslong as they are happy to visit friends and not worry about the scan, then I am happy. So we just stay the way we are for another 2 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment