Friday 1 June 2012

Just a quick one

I should have charted before. I kept a vague track of length of cycles since my last match but no temps, no CM, no ovulation. And because everything has happened so quickly, from them being just friends to wanting to match and then maybe TTC immediately I have no clue. Which is NOT like me. Gah, feeling fed up!

So I had a brief day of EWCM on day 12, then it vanished. Then though, my cervical position was low, and no surge detected on OPKs. And now CP is higher on day 14 but CM is non existent and I know I always have a 27.5 day cycle so I should be there by now. Oh and I have no rise in temp so it hasn't happened yet. So goodness knows what's going on. IF is flying back in from a conference tonight at 9 so he may pop in on the way home (god love local IPs!)but not sure if there is any point.

I just need this cycle over and we can start a fresh one with this months cycle information on board. And I can go back to being knowledgeable! Ha ha!
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment