Monday 11 June 2012

Happier!

Ok, so IF called and we chatted for a long time. I was honest and told them I felt like I had let them down, talking them into trying surrogacy again, and then not even managing to produce an egg! But he was so so kind, funny and down to earth. And he told me not to worry and he would talk to I M for me as I was worried. But she called later too and said all of the nice things she should.

Also, IF is going to talk to a good friend of his, who is a consultant gynae and he took all of my stats down to see what his opinion is. So I have a plan, there is something to work around, my IPs know and they prescribed me lots of cakes and wine!

We have plans to go to theirs this weekend which will be lovely and I can eat lots of baked treats apparently!

However, I have a huge temp shift today. I am not sure what it means yet, but I definitely didn't have any heating on and my battery is new. Bizarre how things work out, but I am not getting hopes up yet- it has to be a sustained thermal shift of 3 or more days. And of course, there is no way that I could get pregnant as it has been a week since Insems but fingers crossed it may be the start of something tangible to work on for next month!
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment