Friday 11 May 2012

Ok, so I sent them an email outlining how I was feeling. I suggested that we make tentative plans to match the following year after the next 2 or 3 months were over and assured them that I wasn't fobbing them off or giving up - merely waiting until a time where they would be able to move forward. And I would match in the mean while. I didn't have to point out that it wouldn't be 100% as things can change medically of course.

After a day passed, I got a lovely email from IF understanding my position and thankful I told them. The interesting part was the way it was written. Lots of "we don't want to lose you" and "we love you as friends" and then, "I really want a surrochild with you Roz". Then back to the "we both think you are so sweet" again. Interesting? Definitely.

A comment on my earlier post suggested that maybe the IM had an issue with TS (thankyou J) and Its dawning on me that could be true. I have met other intended mothers who are clearly not ready for egg donation or TS. But its manifested itself slightly differently and if its true, has surprised me. It may not be the case of course, but its a good heads up.


Since then, I have had more emails from him assuring me that we will sort something out within my 2-3 month time frame and we have been chatting and tweeting with good humour and banter ever since. So that is a relief and I am pleased that we are as close as ever. Close to a match? Probably not. But close as friends and that will do for now.
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment