Saturday 5 May 2012

Just dropping by to say we are seeing C and V on this coming Monday. It's a Bank Holiday here and we are going to theirs again as its just easier believe it or not! Their house and garden are huge by comparison and they seem to like hosting us. And the children love nothing more than snuggling up in their living room by the wood burner in this cold weather we are still having.

Whilst there I am hoping to bring up some of the 'big' questions with regards to our contract, to make sure we are on the same page. Expenses have been agreed near enough and little things like contact during and after but deal breakers such as termination haven't really been brought up. Not sure how we I will bring them up over a lunch when we are fundamentally friends first and they are still putting adoption first but it has to be done!

I have a doctors appointment next week for another inspection of my cervix and see if we need to cauterise it but apart from that, everything is all great. Hit my initial goal weight, have a bmi of 29 but I have decided to carry on to my 4th stone (since January) as I have no reason not to and I am bound to put weight on during any potential pregnancy so better now!

Wish me luck for Monday!
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment