Tuesday 24 April 2012

Matched?!

So I listenend to my heart, thought with a clear head and decided that I don't want to start another relationship with other IPs, start over getting to know people with the possibilty that they won't be right, or even introducing my children to a new couple only for them to become attached.

Based on that I would just leave surrogacy altogether actually- it just feels very scary and something bigger than I want to give. But I already know the couple that are perfect for me- well as perfect as I have found since my first couple 2 years ago.
I smile when I think of them, funny things they said, kind things they have done and in my head, heart and gut I know I want to make their dreams come true.

One thing that I have learnt along the way is to listen to your gut instinct but also a little compromise goes along way. Its good to wait for the right match but also you have to realise that there isn't such a thing as a 100% perfect match. Those are two different things. I would have loved to make a childless couple into a family, but they will have an adopted child by then but they still want a surro child. C still wants to father a child, V wants to hold her husbands child and there will be a family made. And in my knowledge and experience that really isn't such a big compromise!!

So, we have agreed to start contracts roughly in 2 months and we can TTC around 3-6 months. There isn't a rush as I will need a few months maintaining my new weight as apparently that can affect fertility and I have no idea what my cycle is doing as I haven't checked. We are going to theirs again next week to eat and C is cooking so that may be harder than you think!
Hoping to talk over the main deal breakers then and make sure we are on the same page. Will let you know how that goes and I will start tracking my cycle!
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment