Thursday 17 May 2012

I am going to be filling in forms to join another organisation tonight. Not looking forward to huge stack, but as I had to doctors on Tuesday to cauterise my cervix (its all done and finished- yay!) I got her to sign me off as healthy and of sane mind for surrogacy.

Husband isn't happy with the no mans land we are in and so we have decided to bite the bullet and pull the plug. It will take a few weeks to get the ball rolling (how many catchphrases can I show horn in today?)what with the office receiving them, having a home visit and getting a new CRB done so that will keep my end of the bargain with c and v and get things moving along for me.

Should I hear from a couple independently or through a recommendation in the mean time, I won't hesitate to get to know them and then ultimately tell c and v my new plans but we all know you can't actively look for those situations- they tend to present themselves out of the blue!
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment