Thursday 7 June 2012

I changed the battery and still no temperature shift. Along with terrible cramps, I am coming to the conclusion of an anovulatory cycle. No matter what my body goes through, be it childbirth, breastfeeding exclusively, miscarriage etc I always have a 27/28 day cycle so I will expect af to be in 10 days time.

And reading all about anovulatory cycles, they aren't really af's, more break through bleeding from oestrogen. Which are usually lighter and shorter. Jst like my last af, so I am thinking my last cycle was one too. And it may explain the breakthrough bleeding of the last 4 months, the sign I took of OV ironically. Although I could be wrong at this stage.

I don't know what to do from here- if I make a huge effort to maintain my weight do my cycles sort themselves out and with what time frame? How many months before I visit my doctor. Or will it take 6 months?

I really feel like I am letting my IPs down, after every we said and did to get here. Or should I say myself. Although I sent my IPs a link to my FF at the beginning but they haven't looked and aren't aware as far I know.

So a pity party for one please!
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment