Sunday 3 June 2012

God love children hey?! I love my children, more than life itself. My 2 youngest ones in particular are so fun loving, cheeky and well, a little mischievous?

So imagine the scene at 6.30 this morning, when my alarm goes off specifically so I can take my temp- remember its THE temperature that is so very important. I was wishing away the hours last night in anticipation. Did I ovulate, did I ovulate on time, have the insems been timed well? I still haven't seen a surge on an OPK so this is the only way at the moment.
But my thermometer wasn't there, where it usually is on my bed side table.

Needless to say, 4 hours later of searching, asking, maybe some bribery, we found that my 3 year old had hidden it in a tiny gap in my leather bed stead. So no temperatures to analyse today, no relief, and another 24 hours of waiting to see!! Bless them! :-)
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment