Tuesday 14 February 2012

February 14th

I am making progress, another 5lbs lost last week.  A stone and a half in total or about half way there! I have a treadmill here now and that is hard going i can tell you. The annoying/funny thing is that as it is second hand, it is perpetually stuck in up hill mode and isn't motorised so I can't do more than 5 mins fast paced walk and then 5 min run yet but with every day it is getting easier. I am now ordering a second clothes size smaller in preparation and as motivation!

Surrogacy wise, I have made  few new friends, including two new Ips who seem nice. They know of where I am with it all at the moment and know about a possible match with X and Y after their adoption but at the very least, it is nice to make new friends in the community. That being said, there were what seemed to be a few hints at what is going on and being said within the Uk community, possibly about me. But I honestly don't care. I have heard pretty much every surrogate and IP being criticised in one form or another in the 2 years i have been active and know it is part of the course. Lets be honest, Surrogacy boards are filled with hormonal women, gay men and very few have actually met each other in real life.

Talking of which, I am a member of another board and they recently had a thread containing their own personal montages and films documenting their journey's and man, they were so inspiring! I want to have that, do that and be a part of the dream making. I made a film for my last IPs, showing our meet up, the TTC and BFPs but obviously i didn't get to go any further.

So X and Y are away for a few more weeks and then we have a curry at their house planned. Then, and only then will we know more about what is going to happen and then I can make plans for the year ahead. Will let you know how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment